The K-12 Library Managers Congress will explore how school libraries and teacher librarians need to evolve to support the paradigm shifts happening in schools. Conference topics include:
- Unpacking digital citizenship and literacies
- Strategic planning for the digital school
- Gamification and makerspaces
- How can TLs best work with school leadership
- Curating for the Australian Curriculum
Don’t miss keynotes from David Price (UK), Shannon Miller (US), George Couros (CA), and Eric Mazur (US)!
K-12 Library Managers Congress is one of eight congresses taking place simultaneously at EduTECH on the 2-3 June 2015.
Add on a post-conference masterclass on June 4th: “App Smashing Make and Take Day” with Shannon Miller & Joyce Valenza.