Not a QSLA member
Membership is available at personal, school and corporate levels.
All financial members are entitled to:
State organized quality professional development with recognized Australian and overseas speakers, including new one day PD sessions in 2014 in partnership with the School Library Association of Victoria
- Member discounted rates for SLAQ run professional development and affiliated associations, including reciprocal benefits with SLAV
- Access to the SLAQ website which houses a range of resources for teacher-librarians and school library staff, including the “members only” section.
- Four editions of the SLAQ newsletter. This print publication is mailed to all SLAQ member schools.
- Advocacy and representation on a state and national level with education and related bodies
- Access to supportive regional networks
- School nomination for the Brian Bahnisch Award
- Member nomination for the SLAQ Citation Award
- Member nomination for the Queensland Teacher Librarian Award
- Sponsorship of membership entitlements to one disadvantaged school in your region for one year